Thanks for shopping at My Professional Uniforms.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase or you have received a defective item, you can return the item(s) in their original condition within 14 days from the date you have received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase. You may request a return/exchange by visiting “Return" on the Site. Please note that clearance items are not eligible for return, and therefore will not be shown to return on the online return builder. ANY RETURN/EXCHANGE OF ALL MERCHANDISE WILL RESULT IN A $9.95 PROCESSING/HANDLING FEE. The $9.95 processing/handling fee does not include any other costs, including shipping services.
Product Packaging / Tags / Used or Blemished Merchandise
- The products must be in new, unused condition and include the original packaging with all tags included.
- Shoes with visible signs of wear are not returnable.
- Any merchandise which shows signs of use (wear, fluids, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Laundered, hemmed or custom embroidered merchandise is not returnable.
- Please make sure all original packaging, tags, etc., are included and intact. If you are missing tags, please contact us prior to return.
- Apparel items must be packed in their original garment bag or an equivalent plastic bag for protection. The plastic bag protects the item from the elements in the event dirt, dust, or water gets into the package. Items packaged without this protection most likely will arrive dirty and will be returned to the customer.
- Items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, or boxes may be returned to the customer.
- SHIPPING- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have questions regarding whether your purchase can be returned or to process a return/exchange, email us at email@example.com. Please have your order number ready when you call or reference your order number in your email.
Please do not tape anything to the original product packaging! We need to get all products and their packaging back in its original condition. Place all merchandise in a shipping box or bag; you may use the original shipping container. However, if you have purchased footwear please DO NOT use the manufacturer's product box as the shipping container. It will arrive damaged and the package will be rejected by our staff.
Regardless of where your package originated from, please send ALL returns/exchanges to the following address listed below. Do not send product directly back to the manufacturer as this could result in delay or loss of your return.
ATTN: My Professional Uniforms
1102 East Colorado Street
Glendale, CA 91205
Please note: If you have paid by DEBIT or CREDIT CARD, we will credit your account for the amount of the refund when we receive the item, and then re-charge your card when we ship your new exchange item. Debit and credit card companies often take several weeks to credit the return back to your account, so please make sure you have sufficient funds/credit for us to process the exchange shipment. We cannot be responsible for bank fees that arise from insufficient funds.